In this article, you will learn about How to Check WhatsApp Chat Call History Details. It’s impossible to discuss well-known social messaging apps without including WhatsApp. Aside from texting, WhatsApp users may also make voice and video calls to one another. The WhatsApp call feature is incredibly helpful for people who wish to avoid spending money on unnecessary phone calls to friends and family. People do, however, occasionally inquire about methods to recover lost WhatsApp call history. Take the time to learn how to recover deleted WhatsApp calls. How to Check Whatsapp Chat Call History Details. When you’re finished reading this post, you’ll have a firm grasp of how to recover WhatsApp call logs that have been previously deleted.
How can I view my Deleted Call History from WhatsApp
Yes! Sure, you can. Even while WhatsApp doesn’t include a built-in way to see your lost call history, there are workarounds you can employ to restore your WhatsApp communications if you erase them by accident. WhatsApp users on Android devices can access their erased call logs from either their cloud storage (Google Drive) or their device-based backup (local storage). Apple’s iCloud can assist iOS users to recover their erased WhatsApp call logs. Following, we’ll show you how to recover deleted WhatsApp call logs on iOS and Android.
How can I see my whole call history?
Depending on your preference, you can access your call log in a number of different ways. You can check your phone’s call log quickly and easily. There you can access details on each of your past calls with a simple scroll.
Accessing your call history on a computer can provide you with a more comprehensive log of your incoming and outgoing calls. Launch a web browser and navigate to https://www.google.com/voice/unifiedhistory to get started.
How can I get my old WhatsApp call history from iPhone?
- Here’s all you need to know about getting your previous WhatsApp call logs back on your iPhone:
- Launch WhatsApp, then navigate to its Settings menu followed by Chats and finally Chat Backup.
- Put in your Tap and go back up now.
- When the backup is finished, uninstall WhatsApp and reinstall it.
- After reinstalling WhatsApp, you will be requested to restore your chat history the first time you launch the app.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Call History via Google Drive
WhatsApp for Android utilizes Google Drive as its default storage for archiving chats and call logs. You can prevent losing crucial information, like your WhatsApp call history, by using the backup feature. How to Check WhatsApp Chat Call History Details. Users can save their WhatsApp data to Google Drive by setting up Google Gmail on their phone and selecting a backup frequency.
WhatsApp users who have deleted their call logs may be able to restore them via their Google accounts. It’s important to remember that WhatsApp regularly backs up your messages to the phone’s storage. Depending on your WhatsApp settings, you may be able to export these backups to Google Drive. The following instructions will help you link your WhatsApp and Google accounts if you’ve never done it before.
How can I Restore WhatsApp Call History from Local Backup
WhatsApp call logs can be retrieved from the device’s internal storage. A daily backup to local storage would be ideal, but WhatsApp does a decent job of keeping your data safe. There is no need to stress if you accidentally delete your call logs because you can simply recover them from your WhatsApp local backup.
How to Check WhatsApp Chat Call History Details on Android
WhatsApp data can also be backed up in the following way to the device’s storage; Launch WhatsApp, and then select the gear icon (three dots) in the upper right corner to access the app’s configuration menu. To create a backup of your conversations, navigate to Chats > Chats Backup. Immediately after performing the activity, a backup will be created. If you are only going to be copying your backup onto local storage, there is no need to set up the accounts feature.
If you’ve accidentally erased some important WhatsApp call logs, you can also get them back by opening the backup file from your phone’s internal storage or external SD card. How to quickly and easily restore from a local copy of your backup is outlined below. Launch the phone’s file manager app to peruse the device’s internal storage or external SD card.
Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Call History fromBackup withiCloud
On iOS devices, WhatsApp information is automatically backed up to iCloud. WhatsApp data that has been synchronized with an iCloud account can be restored in the event of a lost or stolen device. If you accidentally erased your WhatsApp call history on your iPhone, you may get it back by following these steps.
- You may also access the WhatsApp preferences menu from your iPhone by launching the app.
- You may save your conversations by tapping the chat history tab and then selecting the chat backup option. Here, you’ll check to see if the WhatsApp information is backed up in iCloud.
- If an iCloud backup is available, you can also reinstall the program from the App Store after uninstalling it from your device.
- In order to activate your WhatsApp account, you’ll need to verify your phone number by following the on-screen prompts.
- If you have your WhatsApp saved to iCloud, you should see a notification asking you to restore it.
- If you backed up your WhatsApp data with the iPhone settings rather than the WhatsApp settings, you can restore it from an iCloud backup instead. Here is how you can get your WhatsApp back from an iCloud backup.
- Select General>Reset>Erase All content and Settings from the iPhone’s Settings menu.
- The phone will also boot up as smoothly as the day you bought it. After a successful first setup, choose to restore from iCloud backup in the apps and data menu.
- Enter the Apple ID and password for the iCloud account that was used to create the backup, then select the backup from which you wish to restore your iPhone.
- Verify that the backup and restored phone number are the same.